General Support Palia not working

Discussion in 'Bugs, Glitches, & Support' started by mirror, Feb 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. mirror

mirror New Member

Not sure if a known problem, but Palia doesn't seem to work, just have the screen "Connecting to server" on it. :(

2. Bumbly

Bumbly Administrator Staff Member

Hey @mirror! :) Which browser are you using? Do you get a pop up regarding Flash?

3. mirror

mirror New Member

I use Chrome and i don't get any pop-ups

I asked in the Shoutbox hours ago if someone else had same issue and they did. It's same on my Iphone as well, Safari browser.

Also I am able to click everything on top of the Palia like Heal and Quest ETC.
    I can even close the little tab in the Palia page, corner left. Just the Connecting to server screen is on, it usually disappears within 2 seconds, as it loads Palia, but it's as if it's stuck, and also can't move obviously.

4. Bumbly

Bumbly Administrator Staff Member

I had that same problem at first, I had to install Flash player (found here: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/), completely reopen Chrome, and then adjust my settings in Chrome as follows:

- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of Chrome
    - Click Settings near the bottom
    - Scroll down to the bottom and select Advanced
    - Click on Content settings under Privacy and security
    - Click on Flash
    - Click "Add" under Allow and add the following: paladore.com

This is what fixed it for me, let me know if this works for you too. :)

5. mirror

mirror New Member

Okay what is strange is that yes that is the problem but it won't work.

I get the "Flash was blocked on this page" on top of the address bar on the right side, where you favorite and zoom etc.
    If i click "Run flash this time", it only works for Palia as a one off , after refreshing i have to click it again :(

I have just install Flash again and rebooted Chrome :c

6. Cadara

Cadara New Member